Books for everyone
- Srila Prabhupada translated over sixty volumes of classic Vedic scriptures (such as the Bhagavad Gita and the Srimad Bhagavatam) into the English language so that these become available to masses.
- For their authority, depth and clarity, his books have won praise from professors at Universities like Harvard and Oxford.
- His Bhagavad-Gita As-It-Is was published by MacMillan Publishers in 1968, followed by the unabridged edition in 1972 and is now available in over sixty languages around the world.
- Other books by Srila Prabhupada are available in over eighty different languages.
- Over 500 million books of his have been distributed to date.
If you want to learn this Krishna consciousness movement, we have got enough books. You can scientifically and philosophically study.