Books for everyone
- Srila Prabhupada translated over sixty volumes of classic Vedic scriptures (such as the Bhagavad Gita and the Srimad Bhagavatam) into the English language so that these become available to masses.
- For their authority, depth and clarity, his books have won praise from professors at Universities like Harvard and Oxford.
- His Bhagavad-Gita As-It-Is was published by MacMillan Publishers in 1968, followed by the unabridged edition in 1972 and is now available in over sixty languages around the world.
- Other books by Srila Prabhupada are available in over eighty different languages.
- Over 500 million books of his have been distributed to date.
For complete list of books
Download PDF List of books
Making these Vaisnava texts available is one of Srila Prabhupada’s greatest contributions. Apart from the masses, his books have also reached well into academic circles and have spurred academic interest in the Chaitanya tradition.
A person who is constantly engaged in reading (authorized Vedic) literature enunciating the cultivation of Vaisnava devotional service is always glorious in human society and certainly Lord Krishna becomes pleased with him.
(Nectar of Devotion 12)
IMPORTANT: All efforts will be made to supply your request at the earliest...subject to stock availability
For any books or upcoming book distribution event related inquiries, please email us or use this contact form
Help us reach those who are in the need
Opportunity for everyone to participate directly in the missionary activities of distributing Srila Prabhupada’s books by sponsoring them to those who cannot afford it. We place donated books in locations where they are properly kept and read, such as Libraries, Hotels, some waiting rooms and other public areas.
Either you can distribute the books yourself to your friends, relatives, colleagues, etc. or inform us if you may prefer ISKCON Brampton to distribute them on your behalf.
* Leave us a note when (or after) you make a donation.